woensdag 18 september 2013

Olympique Marseille - Arsenal (Champions League) 18/9/2013 20:45

Date: 18/9/2013 20:45 (UTC+1)
Match: Olympique Marseille - Arsenal
Competition: Champions League
Pick: Aaron Ramsey Anytime Goalscorer
Odds: 7.50
Bookmaker: Betfred
Stake: 10/10

 Normally I only focus on match odds, over/unders and for a special system on First Goalscorer but I think I have found some value in this price. As you have seen recently Aaron Ramsey finally has become the player Wenger saw in him and I am happy with that as an Arsenal fan. He is great in midfield en also scoring lots of goals lately.
 He scored one or more goals in three out of Arsenals total of six offical matches played. Also he scored in two of the three offical away matches Arsenal played this season. Ramsey is a different player than in past years and I believe this price is huge value. Based on his form it should be around 2.0 maybe cause he is a midfielder 3.0. Although Cazorla is injured, most bookies priced him up around 3.5-4.0. This strenghts me in the believe this price is value.

Other tip in this match was yesterday given on Twitter. See the tweet below.


1 opmerking: